SEATTLE, September 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to Consistent market informationthe Global PTA Balloon Catheter Market is estimated at $1,556.0 million in 2022 and should present a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period (2022-2030).
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global PTA Balloon Catheters Market:
The growing number of inorganic strategies such as product launches by market players are expected to drive the growth of the global PTA balloon catheter market over the forecast period. For example, in June 2021Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., a medical device company that develops and markets innovative interventional treatment systems for patients with peripheral arterial and coronary artery disease, announced the launch of a full line of OrbusNeich percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) JADE Over-the-Wire (OTW) Balloon Catheters in USA JADE is an OTW (over-the-wire) balloon catheter for ATP in the peripheral vasculature, including clogged native arteries and arteriovenous dialysis fistulas synthetics, as well as for post-dilation of expandable and self-expanding balloon stents.
Request a sample copy of this report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/2815
Main market takeaways:
- Global PTA Balloon Catheter Market Expected to Show Growth 7.1% CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases. For example, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in the United States, approximately 659,000 people die each year from heart disease and 18.2 million adults aged 20 and over suffered from coronary artery disease (CAD) in 2019. .
- Among the material types, the Polyurethane segment held a dominant position in the global PTA balloon catheter market, owing to the properties of polyurethane such as toughness, thinner lumen walls and larger internal diameter.
- Between region, North America is expected to dominate the growth of the global market PTA Balloon Catheter Market over the forecast period, owing to increase in product launches by key market players in the United States. March 30, 2022Nipro Medical Corporation, a manufacturer and supplier of renal, vascular and medical-surgical products, has launched a second-generation Cronus HP PTA balloon catheter in the United States Cronus HP is a high-performance percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) balloon catheter. pressure (HP) indicated for use in the popliteal, femoral, iliac and renal arteries and in the treatment of arteriovenous fistulas (AVF).
- Key players operating in the global PTA Balloon Catheters market include Medtronic, Terumo, Cardinal Health, Boston Scientific, AndraTec, Cook Medical, Biotronik, Abbott, Creagh Medical, TriReme Medical, Natec Medical, Surmodics, Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton Dickinson and Co, and Acotec Scientific Co Ltd.
Customization request @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/2815
Global PTA Balloon Catheters Market, By Material Type:
Global PTA Balloon Catheters Market, By Application:
- coronary artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
Global PTA Balloon Catheters Market, By End User:
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Others(Specialized clinics)
Global PTA Balloon Catheters Market, By Region:
- North America
- By country:
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- By country:
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- By country:
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Buy this full report now @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2815
Find the related trend report below:
Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) Balloon Catheters Marketby product type (regular balloon catheter, drug-eluting balloon catheter, cutting balloon catheter, and scoring balloon catheter), by balloon material (polyolefin copolymer (POC), polyethylene (PE), and polyethylene terephthalate (PET)) , by end user (Hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers) by region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle Eastand Africa) – Size, Share, Prospects & Opportunities Analysis, 2022 – 2030
Consistent market information is a global market intelligence and advisory organization focused on helping our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We have our head office at Indiahaving a sales office in the financial capital of the world in the United States and sales advisers in UK and Japan. Our customer base includes players from various industries in more than 57 countries around the world. We create value for our clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed to playing a leadership role in providing insights in various post-COVID-19 sectors and to continuing to deliver measurable and sustainable results to our clients.
Senior Client Partner – Business Development
Consistent market information
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Consistent Market Information